Flight Search feeds your sense of adventure

5/08/2012 08:33:00 AM

Labels: ,

In honor of U.S. National Travel & Tourism Week, we want to give you a few tips on how Flight Search can help you plan an amazing summer vacation.

My favorite vacation is one where I can have a bit of adventure -- be outdoors, get some exercise and feel the rush. After combing the lists of best places to visit, I set my sights on Moab, Utah. Moab has everything I like in a vacation -- rafting, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking and four-wheeling. It’s also set within Monument Valley, which is the famous backdrop for many Hollywood western movies. And Frommer’s named it the Top Adventure Destination in the world this year.

So let’s take a look at how you can use Flight Search to plan your Moab adventure. Begin by going to www.google.com and searching for [flights to Salt Lake City], the closest airport to Moab. Your departure city will be automatically recognized; mine was Chicago. As you change your dates, prices will instantly update.


I prefer nonstop flights, so I clicked on “Nonstop” to get a list of flight times available at the $466USD price. Once I picked the flights that worked for me, I clicked the red “Book” button to make my booking.



Whether you end up visiting Moab, Utah or some other destination this summer, we hope you have the best travel experience with Google.

Posted by Noam Ben Haim, Senior Product Manager, Travel